Megan Flatt is a business strategist and founder of Mama CEO Club who is leading the next installment of our Back To Work #2 workshop. Megan will be explaining how to Set Yourself Up for a Back-To-Work plan (with a focus on time and environment). Megan connects with her clients and Mama CEO community predominately through video and webinars so we thought she would be the perfect member to kick off The Hivery vlog!
Megan Flatt is a business growth strategist and time management consultant for Mama CEOs building their dream businesses while remaining present in the day-to-day lives of their kids. She is in constant pursuit of the perfect to-do list and the perfect vanilla latte. You can learn more about Megan at Meganflatt.com.
September 18: Setting Yourself up for a Back-to-Work Plan (with a focus on time and environment).
Led by Megan Flatt
This back-to-work series applies to anyone who is considering a change such as:
- Considering going back to work
- Re-thinking your resume or LinkedIn profile
- Kick-starting your independent consulting practice
- Thinking about starting a business
- Cultivating a passion project, or
- Creating clarity around what you offer (ie figuring out what you do)
What You’ll Learn and Take Away:
- Embracing your Big Idea
- Setting your values and time perimeters
- Understanding what needs to get done and what the high impact activities are.