With nearly 350 million registered users, LinkedIn has become the preferred network for most professionals, recruiters and industry experts. To job seekers, it is an invaluable platform for showcasing your background, skills, achievements and interests. To entrepreneurs, it is an excellent marketing tool for attracting potential clients.
Whether your profile needs an update, or you need guidance on LinkedIn and how best to utilize its features - this workshop is for you! We will cover all aspects of creating a compelling profile including:
- Optimizing your profile with the right keywords so that you can be found by recruiters, business partners, and clients
- Creating an impressive headline that gets you found and persuades viewers to read more
- Developing an impressive professional summary that tells your story and communicates your personal brand
- Making your experience and recommendations shine
- Strategies for networking with LinkedIn to get the referrals, introductions and meetings you want
About the Speaker
Robeen Frank is an expert on Personal Branding and Social Media. She has helped companies and individuals in many fields create powerful brands, websites, social media strategies and blogs. She has developed Reboot Camp - a program of 6 sessions plus 2 hours of coaching to help moms confidently and successfully re-enter the workforce. Robeen is also a dynamic speaker - and has given talks at national conferences, companies, and events. Her personal branding strategy is featured in the recent book The Digital Marketer endorsed by Reid Hoffman (Chairman/LinkedIn) and John Donahoe (CEO/eBay).
LinkedIn - Robin Frank