Member spotlights are casual, brown-bag lunch presentations taught by our members in the topic of their expertise. A perfect way for Hivery members to share their voice, and our community to learn, connect, and grow. Open to all, and free for members.
This week's Member Spotlight is with Susana Perczek, from Style Rescue. She will discuss:
- How your style is your best business card
- How owning your personal style is key to your confidence and to a successful business
- How your personal style influences how you feel and work
- How your personal style shapes your day
- Why what you wear matters more than you think
Raised in Buenos Aires, Lima & Miami, Susana embodies international flair. She exudes the fashion forward genes inherited from her grandfather, an European
textile merchant, and her Latin American fashionista grandmother.
As a former Print Production Manager working for top advertising agencies, Susana became known for her astute design sensibilities. Her love affair with fashion deepened as co-workers and friends recruited Susana for shopping trips to benefit from her sharp eye. Susana's knowledge of proportion, balance, and the elements of design translates perfectly to helping women look their best in clothes. Susana lives her motto:
"Personal image doesn't just matter, it's good business".
Visit her website: stylerescuebayarea.com