Are you a writer looking for friends in the local writing community? The Hivery Writer's Circle meets monthly to share resources and experiences in the world of writing and publishing. This month we're delighted to welcome guest speaker Melissa Cistaro, author of the memoir Pieces of My Mother. Free to Hivery members; non-members are welcome, too, for a small fee.
At our monthly Writers' Circle, you'll learn from Hivery writers in our community such as:
- Mary Allison Tierney, co-founder of Write On Mamas;
- Tarja Parssinen, 2016 Director of Listen to Your Mother;
- Meghen Kurtzig, former board member of Write On Mamas and co-producer for Listen to Your Mother SF 2015;
- Melissa Cistaro, author of PIECES OF MY MOTHER;
- Thais Derich, forthcoming memoir in May 2017 with She Writes Press titled Second Chance. The Hivery's very own Community Manager, and 2014 Listen to Your Mother cast member.