Bring your life back to balance, ease, well being and joy with evidence-based mindful eating practices and stress busters to increase resilience. Free your energy, stop the struggle, celebrate your body and embrace your well nourished life!
Andrea Lieberstein, MPH, RDN, RYT, author and mindfulness expert, joins us to lead an interactive wellness workshop and share insights from her new acclaimed book, "Well Nourished: Mindful Practices for Healing Your Relationship with Food, Feeding Your Whole Self and Ending Overeating." Her approach is based on science, ancient wisdom and more than 25 years of professional and personal experience.
This workshop will help you come into better balance with food and live a well nourished life. Walk away with practical tools and new daily practices:
- The Well Nourished approach to Mindful Eating and Living and Nourishing the Whole Self
- The 5 steps to Mindful Eating and Living
- How to start a basic mindful eating practice
- The distinction between Inner and Outer Nourishment Practices and the importance of both for living a well nourished life
- Stand alone stress management and self-care techniques to help with resilience during this challenging time for our extended community
Praise for Well Nourished
- Listed as one of “5 Noteworthy Books on Nutrition for a Healthy Mind and Body” by 1440 Multiversity
- Listed as “One of the Best Books of 2017” by the Daily Meditation
Personal signed copies of Andrea's new book will be available to purchase.
As seats are limited, we kindly ask that you please register online in advance. $20 for members, $30 for non-members, and free for North Bay Fire Evacuees and First Responders. Snacks will be provided. All are welcome!
Not a Hivery member yet? Learn more about membership and sign up here.
About Andrea Lieberstein
Andrea Lieberstein, MPH, RDN, RYT, is a bestselling author of the new book, Well Nourished: Mindful Practices to Heal Your Relationship to Food, Feed Your Whole Self and End Overeating; a mindfulness-based registered dietitian nutritionist, mindfulness meditation teacher, and mindful-eating expert. She leads 'well nourished' and mindful-eating trainings and retreats internationally, coaching and training professionals and the general public. In her private practice, Andrea works with individuals who have a range of disordered-eating concerns including emotional and stress-related eating, nutrition, body-image, and other stress-related issues and health concerns. She helps her clients find balance,joy and freedom from struggling with food issues. She spearheaded mind body programs at Kaiser Permanente Northern California centers for years. Andrea is also a contributing author to Resources for Teaching Mindfulness: An International Handbook (2017), and The Relaxation and Stress Reduction Workbook (5th edition). Visit her website for more information.