Join renowned yoga and meditation teacher Lesley Desaulniers for this powerful and fun workshop exploring how you can live your life with greater authenticity and ease.
In this workshop you will:
- Learn techniques to release old habits, fears, conditioning, and other obstacles to joy
- Renew energy, passion, and purpose through real-world spiritual teachings and intention setting
- Practice guided seated and walking meditation for health, happiness, and peace
- Create balance in your home, work and social life by examining the space between reactions and responses
- Take home a 20 minute yoga and meditation sequence that you can practice daily.
There will time for question and answer with Lesley at the end of the program. Participants should wear comfortable clothing that they can move in and a notebook and pen.
Lesley Desaulniers, named one of San Francisco’s leading yoga teachers by Mantra magazine and featured in Origin Magazine’s ”Leaders Who Inspire,” is known for her soulful and inspiring classes and workshops.
She has been studying yoga and meditation since 1996. Lesley was a resident of the Ananda Ashram in New York in her early twenties, where she intensively studied Sanskrit, meditation, philosophy and yoga.
Lesley’s classes and retreats are imbued with a rare blend of sweaty vinyasa, scholarly study, spiritual awareness, and good humor. She has been an ambassador for Lululemon and Athleta, and is on faculty at Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health, Omega Institute, 1440 Multiversity and Yoga Journal Conferences. Lesley has been featured in the magazines Vogue, GOOD, New York Magazine ( Best of New York), Marin Magazine, Origin, Mantra, and Fit Yoga.