In this special Member Spotlight, Beth Crittenden will teach you how to get friendlier with your finances. If you are ready to take a step closer towards comfort with discussing finances and building healthy relationships, this session is for you!
Just like friendships grow with time, care, and attention, so can our relationship with money. Beth will share the nuts and bolts of financial flow and help you develop individual accountability checklists for keeping the honesty and healthy challenges going over time.
Workshop highlights and takeaways include:
- Refreshed ideas for best practices when it comes to tracking and organizing financial flow
- Identifying any "unfinished business" in how your finances are organized, and making a plan to complete them
- Crucial practice with talking about money, your fees, boundaries, etc.
- The chance to be heard and seen within a nurturing group of like-minded business owners
- An introduction to a system of ensuring there is "enough" money for essentials, savings goals, and income taxes (Profit First...chosen as SoundView’s best business book of 2017!)
As seats are limited, advance online registration is required. Free for members. $20 for non-members. All are welcome!
Not a Hivery member yet? Learn more about membership and sign up here.
Member Spotlights are one of The Hivery's signature programs that showcase the diverse talent of The Hivery community. These events are member-designed and led. Check out our events calendar to learn more about upcoming events!
About Beth Crittenden
Beth is a financial wellness coach who has deep experience with healing our relationship with the Big 3 in life: Money, Sex, and Food. She bows to the infinite wisdom available in working with our relationship with these external factors. (A favorite paradox: "It's totally not about the money, and it is totally about the money.") She is a Profit First Professional, certified QuickBooks advisor, and daily meditator. Beth is also a coach with the Mindful Life, Mindful Work group. Learn more about her work here.