Featured Hivery Member Event
We love highlighting great events that our dear Hivery Members host at The Hivery. We invite our Members and community to host inspiring events of all kinds in our beautiful space. Learn more about our private event program here.
Whether you are speaking at TED, your office, or your local bookstore, what is the story that is trying to come through you? How has your whole life been preparing you to tell this story? How can you show up on that stage and have a blast?
Whether you have an inkling, draft, or outline; bring it. In this intimate workshop you will be guided by TEDx Speaker and Leadership Coach, Bristol Baughan, to:
- allow this talk to come through you with the least amount of pressure and effort.
- cultivate qualities of vulnerability, authenticity, and passion, exhibited by the best speakers in the world.
- get clear on the underlying reason WHY you must give this talk.
- outline the narrative elements of your talk and learn specific tips and tricks for excellent storytelling.
- practice speaking in public in a supported environment.
- learn tools to work with any fear, doubt, or judgment that comes up while speaking or writing.
- have a clear path forward to complete and deliver this talk.
Not a Hivery member yet? Learn more about membership and sign up here.
The Hivery Private Event Policy
Please note that this event is not being hosted by The Hivery. We invite our Members and greater community to host private events and programs at The Hivery. Private event hosts are responsible for ticketing and overall event experience for all guests.