Want to Work at The Hivery? Become a Community Concierge!
Position AvailAble: Monday and Friday, 1:15pm - 6:15pm
Why join our team as a Community Concierge?
- Receive complimentary Unlimited Coworking access to The Hivery, inclusion on the community board and directory, and free access to many Hivery events, speakers, and programs
- Gain current work experience in a creative, beautiful, professional environment
- Surround yourself with other vibrant woman doing cool stuff
- Make new professional connections with other women building businesses who may need your expertise in the future
- Enjoy a place where unleashing your creativity is highly encouraged; your ideas will be heard
The Hivery is alive and filled with magnetic energy- you'll never be bored! Your main focus, as a Community Concierge, is to provide the very best service and support to our members.
Current Open Position:
- Monday and Friday from 1:15pm - 6:15pm
- Applicants must be available to fill both shifts
- Click HERE to apply
- Checking in with the morning Concierge to understand what's been going on in the space that day
- Greeting members as they arrive throughout your shift
- Trouble shooting any member needs such as printer and wifi connectivity issues
- Managing the tidiness of the entire space
- Wiping down the work tables after members leave and putting the chair neatly back in place
- Replenishing the fresh water dispenser an adding ice/lemon wedges throughout your shift
- Walking through the space to monitor the temperature and ensure our members have everything they need
- Tidying up the main lounge space and the meeting rooms after meetings and events to ensure they are neat, clean, and organized.
- Running and emptying the dishwasher mid-afternoon
- Keeping the kitchen clean at all times
Participants in our program must:
- Be VERY supportive of women creating meaningful work in their lives, as well as friendly, personable and caring nature
- Maintain a positive attitude and take initiative
- Maintain a positive attitude and take initiative to ensure our member experience is outstanding at all times
- Must be highly organized, with amazing attention to detail (you notice everything!), and proactive in keeping the space clean and ready to welcome guests whenever they come into the space over the course of the day.
- Strong communication skills, articulate and courteous
- Able to collaborate and work as a team
- Detail-oriented, very visual, proactive and trustworthy
- Intermittent evening/weekend availability (rare)