The Hivery 'We Rise' Scholarship Program
Inspired by Maya Angelou's poem, Still I Rise, and the powerful, brave work of women everywhere, we launched The Hivery 'We Rise' Scholarship Program to empower, contribute and support passionate, bold beings who work tirelessly toward equality.
The Hivery 'We Rise' Scholarship includes:
- 6-month unlimited membership to The Hivery
- Mentorship opportunities
- $500 impact contribution to your organization
- Free member event participation and inclusion in The Hivery directory
- Blog feature and social media exposure to The Hivery audience.
This scholarship is for someone who has committed their work toward the advancement of equality in gender, race, beliefs, sexual orientation, and origin.
If you or someone you know is a courageous change agent in any area of equality, who would benefit from The Hivery so as to make even more impact, please share the application form below.
// Fall Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
Deadline: 12/20/16 to apply. Announcement and award begins January 10, 2016.
- Working on a project or building an organization in the field of Equality
- Have a clear mission-based project or concept underway
- Have a vision or plan for creating change
- Willing to accept feedback and mentorship
- Fully committed to moving change forward
How do I apply?
Fill out your information in the form below, including what your mission is, where you are in your development, how you think The Hivery could help you, and your vision for creating change and equality. We look forward to reading your submission!