// Concierge Position (Work-Exchange):
The Hivery is looking for friendly, positive, responsible concierges to join our team. In exchange for committing to two shifts per week (10 hours) you get a FREE UNLIMITED membership to The Hivery!
The Hivery is alive and filled with magnetic energy. As a work-exchange member, you’ll be helping to build a community and contributing to an important movement. Available shifts are from 8:15 am to 1:15pm (opening shift) and 1:15pm to 6:15pm (closing shift). Each concierge commits to working two shifts per week.
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
During your work-exchange shift at The Hivery, you will be responsible for greeting members, answering questions, trouble-shooting printer/wifi issues (we train you!), and helping with pre- and post-workshop light duties. Outside of your shift, you are an unlimited member of The Hivery and can use the space to work, write, and create independently. And remember, when you’re a work-exchange member, you have all the benefits of a regular member. You can come in to work, meet with clients, join our member directory, and attend our free workshops and get the member discount off our paid workshops. And maybe the most special of all is you will be part of The Hivery team.
- Greeting members and guests and helping them to feel welcome
- Maintaining the vibrant and beautiful aesthetic, culture and atmosphere of The Hivery
- Build and maintain relationships with our fantastic members
- Provide stellar customer service and ensure our members have an amazing experience
- Opening or Closing The Hivery
- VERY supportive of women creating meaningful work in their lives, as well as friendly, personable and caring nature
- Can do, friendly attitude
- Excited to be an active team member in a start-up environment
- Must be highly organized, with amazing attention to detail (you notice everything!)
- Very reliable, mature and grounded
- Strong communication skills, articulate and courteous
- Ability to collaborate and work as a team
- Detail-oriented, very visual, proactive and trustworthy
- Previous hospitality, or customer service experience strongly preferred (or a reputation for being an incredibly nice person).
- Work in a beautiful, creative, vibrant space
- Complimentary Unlimited Membership for two five-hour shifts a week
- Gorgeous office in downtown Mill Valley
- Surround yourself with other vibrant women doing cool stuff
- New professional connections with other women building businesses that may need your expertise in the future
- Listed as a member in our Hivery member directory
- Discounted access to Hivery events, speakers, and programs
- A place where unleashing your creativity is highly encouraged. Your ideas will be heard!
Position is onsite 10 hours per week with a three-month commitment.
current status: CURRENTLY FULL
Please fill out the form below if you're interested in becoming a work-exchange member. Personal and professional references upon request.